1675262902707309
Loading...

Why Liza is sticking with Enrique despite controversy





MANILA – “I know who the real Enrique Gil is.”

This was the simple explanation offered by Liza Soberano when she was asked by ABS-CBN News and other reporters over the weekend why she stood by Gil after he recently made headlines over a drunken incident that also involved Jessy Mendiola.

“To be honest, because I know who he is. I was with him the whole time. I’m always with him every day. I know who the real Enrique Gil is. I know what happened,” she said.

Soberano said she is also grateful to their fans who expressed their support during the time when Gil needed it the most.

“I’m very thankful for that, that they supported us despite—siyempre there are always different sides to the story. Hindi pa rin sila nagpaapekto even though there were some bad sides, there were some good sides. Solid pa rin sila. I’m thankful that they did that for Quen during the time that he needed it,” she said.

Soberano added: “I’ll always be here to be by his side just to bring him up when he is feeling sad.”

New partner

While their tandem has a huge following, Soberano said she is also open to being paired with other actors in the future.

“Siyempre as an actor, you have to be open to those kinds of things. Hindi puwedeng stick to one lang. That’s why you’re an actor. You’re supposed to be versatile when it comes to emotions, to experiencing different things,” she said. “Ayaw ko naman na ang tingin ng tao, iisa lang ang kaya kong gawin. Siyempre if the management gives me another project na bagong partner, bagong genre, why not? Gusto ko 'yun.”

Despite this, Soberano said she is still enjoying Gil’s company and would love to do more projects with him in the near future.

“Gusto ko naman magkasama pa rin kami sa show or sa movie. Pero siyempre whatever the management gives, if maganda naman yung story, 'yung project, siyempre tatanggapin mo rin naman po,” she said.

Soberano and Gil's latest project is the upcoming movie “Everyday I Love You” which also stars Gerald Anderson.


Life 3895916548587649637

Post a Comment

Home item

POPULAR POSTS

SPONSOR

Random Posts